- Delivery is free if your order is above £60 total goods value (inclusive of VAT) for most UK delivery locations.
- Delivery is free for orders over £80 total goods value (inclusive of VAT) for the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, and UK offshore locations (such as Scottish islands, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
- Delivery under the Free Shipping threshold is £6.68 for items dispatched by the carrier DPD – i.e. if over £32 or over 2kg.
- Royal Mail postage rates (2nd Class) will be charged for smaller orders (under 2kg in weight and/or under £32 in value) as follows:
- Large Letter 0-100g: £0.76
- Large Letter 101-250g: £1.07
- Large Letter 251-500g: £1.25
- Large Letter 501-750g: £1.64
- Small Parcel up to 1kg: £2.58
- Small Parcel up to 1.25kg: £2.94
- Small Parcel up to 1.5kg: £3.00
- Small Parcel up to 1.75kg: £3.00
- Small Parcel up to 2kg: £3.00
NB: we charge you only the rate which we are ourselves charged by our carrier or Royal Mail. Unlike some companies, we do not feel it is right to charge people more than it actually costs in reality for carriage of their item(s).
We aim to get your order to you within 2-5 working days from receiving your order. If your order contains a mix of products, they will be despatched together in one consignment.
We do encourage you to give us a call if you are wishing to place an order needed urgently, as we may be able to help.
If there is an unforeseen delay with part or all of your order, we will contact you to let you know how we are trying to make things right for you, including shipping your order in multiple parts if possible and if this is acceptable to you.
For orders over £32 or 2kg in weight which are dispatched by DPD, the carrier will provide you with a one-hour delivery slot. You will be advised of the delivery slot via email. If a mobile telephone number is provided when placing an order then a text message will also be sent, advising the delivery slot.
When the email or text is received, you have the option to contact DPD direct to change the day and time of delivery, collect from your nearest DPD Pickup Shop, ask them to deliver to a preferred neighbour or safe place at your own address.
For lighter orders or orders totalling less than £32, Royal Mail’s new “Confirmation of Delivery” may be available. This service, whilst short of full tracking, provides a binary “Delivered” or “Not Delivered” status update.
If your order was sent using our carrier DPD, and they have attempted delivery but been unsuccessful (because you were not in, or for other reasons), you will receive an email (and a text if you have provided us with a mobile telephone number with your order).
This email will offer you DPD’s range of delivery options for you to choose from, including collecting your parcel from your nearest DPD Pickup Shop or selecting a different delivery date.
If you do not then choose from these options, DPD will attempt to deliver again another day soon afterwards. In the event of this becoming a second failed delivery, DPD will then take your parcel to the nearest DPD Pickup shop for you to collect it.
Any parcels not collected within 6 days thereafter will then be returned to us, and further delivery attempts will be chargeable.